Father I Pray that u heal ### and mself ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Father, I pray that you heal ### and myself from our broken hearts. We both miss our exes, and are in pain. We speak upon you a lot, encourage each other by your word. Please heal us, live in us! Give us the STRENGTH to deal with our issues. Bless us good, with a good job and happiness, joy, and peace. I pray you help ### in every way. He still means a lot to me. His last kiss, I melted. But please, if ### and I aren't meant to be, heal us both, please. Get rid of our feelings for each other if we're not meant to be. And this goes also for ###, she doesn't deserve a guy like that. We both want a Godly man. Respectful, beautiful person. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unspoken Request in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
128
father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
185
Heavenly Father, I pray for several unspeakable requests in Jesus' name, ###.
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom