Father i pray for those who are suffering from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Father, I pray for those who are suffering from whatever they. HEAL THEM we declare in JESUS Name, amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### 🙏 She is currently in the ICU facing some severe health complications. She was admitted with gallbladder stones, which unfortunately led to a painful infection and swelling in her pancreas. To treat this, the doctors had to insert a tube through her nose. During this...
Replies
6
Views
141
My father in law ###, date of birth -###, is suffering through acute liver failure, even urine is not coming, both the lungs have pneumonia, lymphoma cancer, last 15 days he is admitted in ###, bed no ###. Please I request for the prayer.
Replies
6
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,386
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom