Father I pray for ###, thank You for her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I pray for ###, thank You for her friendship although it is only through this site haha. Abba thank You for giving me the privilege of teaching her from what You have taught me and for praying for her, oh Father what a joy it is to pray for brethren in Christ... Abba thank You for her heart, for her desire to know You more and seeking You actively. I know You reward that Lord! I pray for You to speak to her Father, give her the strength and Faith and trust to deposit all in Your Hands, that there is no better place for all of that, I pray for You to speak to her what Your Will is, Abba, give her patience as You speak to her and as You deliver whatever it is You have in store for her, I just pray that You continue blessing her and strengthening her for Christ is our Mighty Rock on which we firmly stand! in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### we are on holiday and she said about a pain in her side it isn’t the side that hurt before this time I think it is how she is sitting and sleeping in a different bed being in a hotel the pillows are not good either which makes me think it’s a combination of a few things we...
Replies
11
Views
190
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too...
Replies
8
Views
188
Father I pray for protection upon my own energy. I pray to have these 4 kitten to be adopted asap. And to leave with no hicups or delays before summer right after in June in JESUS name amen. The LORD knows all details amen. I pray ### just mind her own business. Shes super nosy. in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom