FATHER I NEED THIS DISPUTE TO BE GONE FROM ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
FATHER I NEED THIS DISPUTE TO BE GONE FROM MY P.P CARD. WE ARE NOT AT FAULT AS YOU ALREADY KNOW. AND WE ARE TRYING AND WE DID HELP. PLEASE DO JUSTICE. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND MERCI AND COMPASSION AND LAW.

AMEN

NEWHOPE
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you !, friends for your support in prayer ..  bless  you
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in ### have my uncommon Favor Uncommon Favor i get a good job & my needs met headache gone no more deaf dumb numb on me my family friends our pets even we are happy not unhappy no more fixing it because it is over been over iam redeemed from all curses forever come on get out GREATLY of My...
Replies
6
Views
234
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,029
Members
651,246
Latest member
Celloreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom