father, i know praying have faith and also miracle and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellina1

Humble Servant
father, i know praying have faith and also miracle and i want to see that miracle in my life. please god show me that miracle by fulfill my wishes. my exam is near and i want to pass in that please pray that i will clear that exam with good marks. it is so important for me. please pray. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray in the name of Jesus that some form of miracle happens soon to save me. I had to explain, again, to my husband this morning that because he did not call for an ambulance when my brain haemorrhage occurred, the blood was left to do dreadful damage to my brain, and I have no chance of...
Replies
9
Views
358
I have been praying without ceasing and I know my faith is being tested but it looks like we will leave by end of October, and then only through owing my landlord and ruining credit where I can't lease another place. Please provide a miracle I don't want to do that to the landlords either. I'm...
Replies
11
Views
487
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
560
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom