Father I have sinned again at my job. I think I may

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father I have sinned again at my job. I think I may have been caught as well. I am praying that nothing happens as I need my job. I am stressed father at my job and it is causing me to sin. What I am doing is technically not a sin. But if caught I can get fired which I have been prior. I have faced this devil since I was a kid and it is happening again. Please God help me
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
234
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask.
Replies
6
Views
336
Please pray for me, I think I may have gotten married in ###. I was in ### and ate Curry's, different foods, even the man's favorite food, then ate tribal food from my father's tribe. Then his family gave me jewelry. I'm needing urgent prayers. I was told by his friend that I'm his wife. Please...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom