Father, I have prayed my heart for many years off ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father, I have prayed my heart for many years off to have a proper, steady loving relationship and for us to marry each other one day.

Father, you know I still love her very much.

I am not clear what ### and me are meant to be, what we are destined to be, I know ### and me are not in a proper relationship, that we are just friends,

some people say, I should move on, that she is not right for me, and some people say that this message is clear from you because she has not contacted me for a while now.

But some say the opposite.

Father, in the past ### has come back to me even when we had no contact for 2 years, and last year she came back to me after 3 months.

I know ### has told me many times she is not ready for a relationship and she told me she is not in love with me or anyone. But I am in love with her, ### has known for a long time just how much I love her and would love to marry her.

Father, you know what is going on in ###'s head and heart, you know the reasons she has not contacted me for a while, it does leave me feeling like my love is worthless.

Father, ### once prayed with me and she said I am a blessing to her.

Father, I am in pain, please intervene, if ### can not love me the way I would like, if ### will never be in love with me and she will never marry me, then please make it so very clear that she is not right for me, please put an end to this ambivalence and bring clarity, and please let me be with someone else even more special than ### who will be deeply in love with me and truly appreciate who and what I am, and you be in the middle of this wonderful and beautiful loving relationship and we will marry one day, Father I pray in Jesus name, for these breakthroughs, Amen.
 
I pray that God gives you the answer you are looking for. God please help this man find the love of his life and bring them together in an unbreakable bond in Jesus name, Amen.
default_smlove2.gif
 Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
403
Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
461
I have fought for many years to be an entrepreneur. I came from little but surrounded by love beyond what I could explain. I wanted to make them proud of me by being successful but it’s taking longer then I thought for me to get there. I feel like it’s time but they’re no longer here my sister...
Replies
6
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom