Father I have done Your will, I believe in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I have done Your will, I believe in You and I trust that whatever happens from now on is for my good, Lord thank You! what a great uplifting feeling to have planted a seed... Abba forgive me for messing up at the end hahah, but I know You are working big time now... I know that whatever happens, You will work in ###'s life, and I pray that You speak to her Lord, open her eyes and give her a glimpse of Your work, Father I pray that You make me feel peace at all times, I don't want to think anymore about her leaving me and rumour of pregnancy, I don't want any thought that is not from You, fill me with the visions and dreams that You want for me and empty me of myself, Abba, help me and remove all uneasiness, in Jesus' name I pray that You fill me with only Your goodness, in His name, Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I have done so many things that hurt people, just let me go I am unworthy of your love. Let me do it my way since your way takes very long and I don't need to read the Bible and pretend just release me and let me pursue what I wanted to do since I am a sinner not worthy and you are God. I...
Replies
8
Views
292
Dear Lord Jesus, Going back to my last prayer. I worked at a zoo that supported the LGBT community but thankfully I didn’t have to participate. People did not know my nature there. Here is something concerning what could I have done and should’ve done please let me know. I don’t have a Pastor to...
Replies
5
Views
230
Lord, I am ### years old but only now I'm learning your teachings. I have committed so many sins back then when I was not studying your teachings. Lord, I hope your beautiful plan for my life will continue even though I am only learning now. Please forgive me for all my sins that I have...
Replies
12
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom