hopefull77
Humble Servant of All
Father, I first want to say Thank You for being our God and our Father! I Thank You Lord, that we have You to come to at anytime, anywhere and in any and every situation. Lord, I Thank You for Your precious Son Jesus Christ who sacrificed His life that we may live life to its fullest. Lord, I come in the name of Jesus asking that you would open the pathway for healing for myself and my husband ### and restore our marriage. As your servant Lord, I come realizing that you know what the needs are here. Without saying Lord, you alone know what is going on, and all that has ever happened! Lord GOD, I pray that you will allow healing and reconciliation to take place. That whatever hurts or disappointments we have experienced can be mended through the power of your undying eternal Love and your precious HOLY SPIRIT! I realize Father that I cannot change anything that has happened. But, we can go forth together keeping, renewing and once again honoring our vows. Father, I realize that much spiritual warfare is about us. I realize that it wants to divide and separate us. Lord, I realize that ALL of your promises are true. I ask that you endow us the necessary strength and wisdom to endure. Father, I ASK that you would knit our hearts closely together and allow nothing else to come between us. Lord, I ask that we both take personal inventory, repent and seek forgiveness for any wrong doing. I pray that we extend love and patience to one another and that the lines of communication, sensitivity as well as understanding are once again opened. I ask that you will allow all the pain, hurt, suffering and disappointment to begin to subside. Lord, I ask that forgiveness is welcomed by each of us. Lord, I ask that you would allow your JOY to flow once again from heart to heart between us. Father, I ask that you direct us as we seek you first in building trust, transparency and both physical and emotional intimacy. Father, I pray peace over our household. Lord, I Thank You for being who You are and we realize that ALL the power, ALL the honor and ALL the glory belongs to You now and forever, and for this I give you the PRAISE. In the WONDERFUL name of JESUS amen.
