FATHER I FEEL A LITTLE ### IN MY CHEST ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
FATHER I FEEL A LITTLE ### IN MY CHEST PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS UPON MY BODY JESUS SON GOD
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know how to affect feeling hurt or pain in my chest. The pain or hurt doesn’t deserve to be in my chest how I feel. God, please pull off the pain or hurt everywhere in my chest to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. It feels so strange to feel hurt or pain in my chest. I don't...
Replies
9
Views
269
Lord, it doesn’t make any sense to get high blood pressure in my chest and legs while I sleep. I do not deserve to get high blood pressure everywhere in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
6
Views
138
I feel purposeless/empty like there’s nothing substantial holding me together. I was excited for a PhD position but I have a ###% chance of getting in. I guess I’m just eager to see what the Lord has in store for me.
Replies
7
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom