Father I desperately need you. I lost my job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Father I desperately need you. I lost my job this morning, my relationship has been a lie, I'm alone, have no way of making $$$ :( Lord help me please, I need a job to be able to live, pay rent, etc. Help me get a job Father please. Everything is going down the drain for me. Give me good blessings. This is the time where You test our faith. In times of need, and my faith will keep growing. I know there is a way. I love You, and I shall focus on You first. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May the Lord wrap His arms around you, and give you peace and comfort. The power of Christ that dwells in a believer is stronger then anything the World can throw at us.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with another new job immediately so that all the financial need can be settled. Lord, please also bless ### with peace, comfort, strength, and joy because she has You in her and she is not alone. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I am facing a difficult situation right now and I desperately need your immediate help. Please guide me, strengthen me, and provide a way out of this challenge. I put my trust in you and believe that you can intervene in this moment. Heavenly Father, I feel alone, beaten up...
Replies
14
Views
580
I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
487
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,392
Messages
16,787,680
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom