Father I declare in Jesus' name that ### is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I declare in Jesus' name that ### is not pregnant, I declare in Jesus' name that she is no longer with ### who is evil and has only brought bad into her life, I declare in Jesus' life You manifest Yourself, Lord, melt the snow, touch her heart, remove his mask, remove her blindfold, bring her back Abba, water the seed, use me in that purpose Lord, bring my lovely ### back into my arms, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i declare i will know the fret board Very well to be front lead of the band. JESUS i like to play please amen
Replies
11
Views
196
In Jesus name I declare the foreigners in ### is over, and in agreement they do not come to steal like thieves what don't belong to them and jobs don't belong to them and since they love lies pray that same lies will be used back on them and they live making local belittle, I hereby declared...
Replies
7
Views
285
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom