Father I cry out to you to ...

Father I cry out to you to help me to get of this situation with respect and get work with more flexibility and not visiting role. Please help me Father. I beg You. Please help me in today's test I pray in Your Holy name Amen
I have prayed for this in Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, while I watch the rain fall with gladness in my heart for all of nature and creation, my mind is still in turmoil. How long? I feel like Job. I feel like Habakkuk. As keep coming up in my Bible readings when I search for answers. Attack. Rejection. Attack. Rejection. Exile...
Replies
13
Views
146
I cry out to You my Lord, and God. In this time of apostasy, and the great falling away, I ask that You use Your prophet, and servant. That You use me to bring about that early church of the book of Acts in the city ### grew up. You have told me NOT to settle for anything less than what that...
Replies
8
Views
173
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 30:19 :People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Extended Explanation: This verse speaks of God’s deep compassion and...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom