Father, I confess that my passion for You has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
Father, I confess that my passion for You has cooled. Stir up the flame within me and renew my joy. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I confess my sins of all sins below that I have committed whether known or unknown. I repent for these sins and forgive anyone who has committed these sins against me. I renounce these sins and rebuke the works or the devil. I believe Jesus Christ is Lord, and I surrender to him, and accept him...
Replies
5
Views
296
I am requesting a prayer for a new job that will bring me joy, fulfillment, and a sense of purpose, where I can utilize my talents and abilities to make a positive difference in the lives of others. I ask that you provide me with a work environment that is supportive, collaborative, and...
Replies
9
Views
283
Prayer for ### to accept my love as I confess to her tomorrow and agree to be my girlfriend as Jesus had given me a vision of marriage in ### and asked for that vision to be fulfilled and work in ### heart.
Replies
7
Views
758
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom