Father I commit my actions to You and in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I commit my actions to You and in You, You shall establish my plans, I commit this call with ### to touch her heart for You have worked in this all along, You shall establish our relationship, Lord, surprise me tonight, I want to be with ### Father and I have followed Your voice, I have seeked You and shall continue to do so, Abba I will no longer go astray, let me be the light in her life Father, bring us together Lord, in Jesus' Holy name I pray, believe, declare and receive our reconciliation, Amen
 
"Let me be the light in her life" beautiful words, you deserve ### x praying for this
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:7 – “If my steps have turned from the path, if my heart has been led by my eyes, or if my hands have been defiled…” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:7, Job continues his heartfelt appeal, reflecting on the way he has...
Replies
8
Views
165
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your divine intervention, lord I've caused harm and distress to someone I care about and I am truly sorry and remorseful for what I have done, and I know I have to face the consequences of my actions, I pray lord that I could...
Replies
10
Views
489
I lied, I started relations with other women before ending relationships. I have said I'd be there for someone and deserted them because I'm only concerned with myself. I ignored her. I allowed her to feel like she was the one to blame. I have told her I didn't love her knowing it would...
Replies
7
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom