Father I come to you through this difficult time, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gee

Guest
Father I come to you through this difficult time, have mercy on me father, let the officers processing my loan application approve it in Jesus name, I'm building a house for my mother and I ran short of money, Lord help me that I receive a positive feedback from the bank....thank you Jesus.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My nephew ### is going through a very difficult time at his residence and it is causing him to drink a lot. His baby mother ### and him separated but still live in the same house they have a daughter together by the name of ### the mother stop her from going around her father which is affecting...
Replies
9
Views
616
Dear God, I come to you with a humble heart, seeking your guidance and intervention in my relationship. I desperately want my boyfriend back in my life, and I pray that you will touch his heart and mind. Please, Lord, help us to reconcile and work through our differences. Give us the strength to...
Replies
7
Views
280
Lord I ask in your glorious name for a miracle now. My daughter ###, 26, is 6 months pregnant and being sexually assaulted by her unborn baby dad he gets drunk and goes over and abused her and then leaves again. She is suicidal. She has tried to hang herself, cut her throat, and more things. I...
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom