Father I come to You please answer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
179
Dear Heavenly father God I pray that you will make ### ### ### ### and ### off of my relationships me and my relations forever and ever please dont let them do nothing I play in the mighty name of Jesus for victory over this war delete any future moments and everything dreams i had ### to ###...
Replies
11
Views
164
Dear heavenly father God I pray to Rebuke reject resist bind out and cancel out on every dream and nightmare about going to some company and the one where ### from ### was around and about him and the ones that includes wrong people unwanted people including ### 2.### 3.### 4.### and all the...
Replies
6
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom