Father, I choose to have unfailing FAITH in You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedbyGod

Beloved of All
Father, I choose to have unfailing FAITH in You & SEEK You & Your RIGHTEOUSNESS, 1st in my life, then all things I pray for WILL be added unto my life (Matthew 6:33), for I know that Your PROMISES & DESIRES, that You have put into my heart, for my husband, my marriage & myself, will NOT return VOID, but will be my TESTIMONY to the world, about what an AWESOME, LOVING, FORGIVING, MERCIFUL, PATIENT & ON TIME GOD, that You are. My FAITH in You will move ALL mountains. I BELIEVE & TRUST in You Father, in Jesus' Powerful & Invincible name, with ALL MY LOVE, Your daughter in Christ AMEN & AMEN !
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I WANT TO HAVE STRONG UNFAILING FAITH IN GOD, ### to be my father in Christ and be personal close friend. FINALLY, PROPHET ###, I beg you in Jesus name to invite me to your church for deliverance and blessings. GOD BLESS U....###.
Replies
3
Views
76
  • Locked
Father, I choose to have unfailing FAITH in You & SEEK You & Your RIGHTEOUSNESS, 1st in my life, then all things I pray for WILL be added unto my life (Matthew 6:33), for I know that Your PROMISES & DESIRES, that You have put into my heart, for my husband, my marriage & myself, will NOT return...
Replies
11
Views
187
  • Locked
Father, I choose to have unfailing FAITH in You & SEEK You & Your RIGHTEOUSNESS, 1st in my life, then all things I pray for WILL be added unto my life (Matthew 6:33), for I know that Your PROMISES & DESIRES, that You have put into my heart, for my husband, my marriage & myself, will NOT return...
Replies
12
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom