Father, I believe, please heal my unbelief. I stick ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I believe, please heal my unbelief. I stick with You Father, I was overwhelmed. I need love, and I need You. Please stabilize me physically, mentally emotionally, and spiritually. Please do not give up on me, I need You by my side. Please never leave me and keep Your promises, I stick with You, I love You and I revere You. Please keep faith in me and help me.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father please watch over this person. Please help them to be surrounded by your love and to feel it around them. Please help them to be confident in you and to declare their blessings in you. Please help all of us to be confident and not fearful. Please help us to remember that you are in charge and that you love us more than we can imagine. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
201
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
312
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom