Father I ask for forgiveness for whatever sins I have committed, I ask for your protection for my family. God you see my needs and I know you will provide. My daughters need good jobs. My son needs to change his behaviour. I need to learn to be humble and contented with all my small blessings. I need a complete family, it is not my will but your will be done. I humbly ask that you tame my parents and make my students smart and help me to do my job to the best of my ability.
God hears and he is a forgiving God.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:19 : A brother wronged is more unyielding than a fortified city; disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel. A Prayer for Reconciliation and Unity Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You acknowledging how fragile...
Replies
10
Views
124
Heavenly Father, I confess that I'm a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...
Replies
6
Views
287
Heavenly Father, I confess that I am a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...
Replies
7
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,417
Messages
16,811,063
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom