Father Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in my life I am the head not the tail. Deut.28:13 I shall decree a thing and it shall be established in my life Job 22:28 I have favor with God and with Man Luke 2:52 Father right now remove, destroy, and stop the spirit of control of my life and witchcraft. Father right now hide my prayers from the enemy. Loosen and destroy all jealousy that ###, ###, and followers, ###, and followers, ###, and followers, ###, and followers, ###, and anyone else has towards me. Bring down your judgment according to your will if necessary, make them stop now, upside down them until they stop your way Father and stop what is causing them to pray selfishly and not in God's will. Heavily convict them until they are brought to repentance. If these people have been falsely told to pray, just stop them in their spirit and deal with whoever asked for the prayer right now. Father please intervene fast and stop this now. Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful Isaiah 43:26 state your case. This has gone on long enough Lord intervene, enough is enough Father according to your will in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, please hear my prayer. At times, I only have the word Help. I am thankful for the family and home that you blessed me with. I am fearful now of those who seek to take it all away. I am remorseful for the times when I have not handled this the right way, and I am sorry. I try...
Replies
12
Views
156
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
214
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom