Father Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in my life right now Father help today with ###, ###, church friends in ###, ###, and church in ###, ###, and there family move their hearts today for me reveal to them ### was blessed to have me that praying him away because of Jealousy was wrong change and anyone else coming against me make their hearts to your desires and reveal to them God's will right now that I was his help and wife sent by you Lord help them accept it and want it Open ###'s heart again and everyone for me according to your will with extraordinary favor for me Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful Flip what the enemy has used for bad for good in my life now and bring judgment down according to your will as well let no man come against what God has ordained. Father bring your mighty arm no one has an arm like you Lord full of power and might Job 40:9 right now according to your will in Jesus Name amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, please hear my prayer. At times, I only have the word Help. I am thankful for the family and home that you blessed me with. I am fearful now of those who seek to take it all away. I am remorseful for the times when I have not handled this the right way, and I am sorry. I try...
Replies
12
Views
154
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
173
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,134
Messages
16,807,568
Members
650,574
Latest member
Ethosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom