Father Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenya1026

Prayer Warrior
My Marriage, Husband be respectful and loving towards one another the way you meant it to be Lord keep a hedge of protection around ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and family and me Lord cover us with your blood keep us safe in your arms keep my home protected and us as we come and go Lord Bless my Family with your presence with your love, your peace and forgiveness let our relationship with you prosper in the name of Jesus our Savior Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
164
Father God I need to feel your presence today and everyday. You know my battles and have cast of all of my cares upon you. Please show up for me and let no weapon formed against me to prosper. My stomach is in knots knowing I have to return to a job that is brutal to me each day. Please cover...
Replies
8
Views
223
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ at this time pleading for your help currently staying at a hotel while apartment being repaired ### want me to leave I have no where to go it's 2am last week I spent hours in the hotel lobby embrassing for me father I pray when...
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom