Father, help me to find good job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I need to feel your presence today and everyday. You know my battles and have cast of all of my cares upon you. Please show up for me and let no weapon formed against me to prosper. My stomach is in knots knowing I have to return to a job that is brutal to me each day. Please cover...
Replies
8
Views
223
I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
164
Dear Lord…please lead my grandson, ###, to find good male friends with good Christian values. Please let him become responsible, to find a job until he can restart college, and to find an interest in life. Please give him ambition to find what he wants to do with his life, and to pursue it. I...
Replies
11
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom