FATHER Help Me Let Go EASily, Of ### Ex ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
FATHER Help Me Let Go EASily, Of MY Ex NO MORE Hurt FROM Him AND His Family Followers Bring ME My Loving Faithful Husband Clean And Sober Husband ###
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls help me let go of hurt and regret. pls help me let go of what could have been had I not been verbally abused or humiliated by my father, or bullied by others. These have left deep traumas and hurt. I am so tired. Pls help me let it go.
Replies
7
Views
348
I need to let go, Jesus. I need to stop ruminating in negative feelings, Jesus. Take my heart and my soul, and my mind and heal it so I know how to let go and then let go, Jesus. Please, release me from my misery, Jesus. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
420
I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom