Father help me! It's my fault for saying something, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father help me! It's my fault for saying something, and I'm sorry. Please forgive me and fix this personal conflict. Here's what happened: Someone wronged me, I forgave them, but mentioned what happened to a longtime neighbor and friend said, 'well I'm going to do something about it! I see so and so and I'm going to stop this from ever happening again....etc... HELP ME FATHER-I'm letting the matter drop because I know YOU will bless me for the trouble and fight any battles. STOP this person from gossiping, stirring up trouble. I will not talk to this person again because they cannot be trusted. Father be in the midst of this situation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
At that time Jesus declared, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children." Matthew 11:25 I would be lying if I said that I've never said an unkind word. There, this admission doesn't feel...
Replies
6
Views
483
Jesus please help me... It's my fault... I didn't notice my job offer mail... I replied them lately...please help me that it should not be a hindrance to my job offer... This is the only job offer I have got after attending so many interviews.....please God help me... I desperately need your...
Replies
7
Views
95
Lord help me it’s ### who needs you, Lord dear Lord. You have to really stop giving this man happiness in his life when he is evil to me and others in all ways. Lord, you have absolutely no idea how bad I want him to see for himself how wrong he has done. Lord, the devil officially took over...
Replies
5
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom