Jesus please help me... It's my fault... I didn't notice

Cinth

Servant
Jesus please help me... It's my fault... I didn't notice my job offer mail... I replied them lately...please help me that it should not be a hindrance to my job offer... This is the only job offer I have got after attending so many interviews.....please God help me... I desperately need your help for my carelessness....
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i feel constantly condemned by my ###. 24/7. hwhy msut it be so. pelase remove me from her household. i hate being condemned all the time. i cant handle that much compalinging. it corrupts me. Pleas ei don't want to be around angry people. :( pelase pelase remove me from her household PEAS EHLP...
Replies
8
Views
108
I had a dream about bugs that bothered me. I hope it isn't a curse from the LORD. Jesus Christ, please save me from identity theft, and computer virus. I'm not sure how to get rid of the virus. I'm really messed up after reading the holy bible. I had given out my information to a scammer that...
Replies
7
Views
234
Dear God please help me get through tomorrow without any problems or concerns about my abilities to do my job at work. I am under a lot of stress and anxiety about taking over for another project manager engineer that will be leaving one of our shops up north while I have to maintain my projects...
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom