Father Help ### And ### Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Jehovah NISSI please intervene with ###, ###, and all the ungodly soul ties and evil coming into their home. Father, upside down ### and ### and all the ungodly influences in his life bring them to a place they can be in your will Lord for their life. You are the God of the breakthrough; you break through every limitation and obstacle. The roots of wickedness be as rottenness in their addictions, fleshly desires, worldly desires, bring an end to the enemies. Hold on ### and ### and their influences not of you. Do whatever it takes Jehovah NISSI; they need you there; their souls need you right now. I speak all this into existence 100 fold in their lives all the way into the physical. No one has an arm like you Lord, full of power and might. Job 40:9 I shall decree a thing and it shall be established in their life. Job 22:28 they are head, not the tail. Deut. 28:13 the tail is the bad influences now and ungodly soul, evil ties in their life. According to your will in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, please hear my prayer. At times, I only have the word Help. I am thankful for the family and home that you blessed me with. I am fearful now of those who seek to take it all away. I am remorseful for the times when I have not handled this the right way, and I am sorry. I try...
Replies
12
Views
143
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
210
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom