Father Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

pray247

Prayer Partner
I pray that my father is healthy right now in the name of Jesus please heal my dad lord his heart has ###% clogged please heal him right now lord in your name! Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My father got a minor attack a few hours ago. He’s admitted in the hospital, kept under observation for 24 hours. Please pray for him.
Replies
8
Views
310
Father God i come before you at this desperate moment in the mighty mighty name of Jesus christ pleading for my employer ### to pay me my ### hrs I work for tonight coming with lame excuses trying to give me time off for the ### hours in not so many work I pray he would pay me my $### work from...
Replies
14
Views
67
Father God, I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, asking and pleading for you desperately for help. Father, guide me in the right direction in life. This unhealthy life I am living is not good for me. My ex-husband ### would not leave. He is not in my home in peace and quiet; he...
Replies
11
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom