Father God, thank You for this blessed day, please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father God, thank You for this blessed day, please forgive me for procrastinating, specially in this quality time with You Abba, so many things I would like answers for yet I do not seek them and I even imagine them already, Father... You know what my mind thinks, Abba, please, tell me whether ### is my wife or not, I have to admit she is incredible pretty and I do find myself attracted to her, but she is not all I seek for, Lord, speak to me in this time of bonding with You closer than usual, please Abba, give me a dream or whisper to my heart again, I do not want to be wise to my own eyes, I pray for wisdom and for You to show me who my wife is, in Jesus' Holy and Precious name, Amen and Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thanks for guarding my family ~ save, protect & heal us..... Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
353
Father, thanks for guarding my family ~ save, protect & heal us..... Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
472
Dear LORD, Surround me with Your angels, protect me a deliver me from all my troubles. I PLACE MY trust in you alone. Thank you God for everything you are doing in my life. It truly is a great day to be alive. I don't have to wait for heaven, you give me peace today, grace upon grace, you made...
Replies
8
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom