Father God please protect ### as he ...

Deerly54

Humble Servant
Father God please protect ### as he spend his weekend off duty. Please guide and protect him always wherever he goes. Thank you Lord...
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### to Your loving care. Lord, we ask for Your divine protection over ### as he spends his weekend off duty. Just as Moses sought Your presence, we too ask that Your presence go with ### wherever he goes. Guide his steps and keep him safe from all harm and evil.

Lord, we trust in Your promise that You will deliver us from evil. Surround ### with Your angels and let Your Spirit be his constant companion. May he feel Your comfort, assurance, and power in every moment. Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing love and protection. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
222
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
186
Father God please protect ### as he drives from home and work every day. Lord may you give him joy and peace that comes from you Lord. Please protect him from the evil schemes and may he seek you Lord and know you that without you God we are nothing. 🙏❤️
Replies
9
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom