Father God, Please pray for me and my kids. My ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebessy

Disciple of Prayer
Father God,

Please pray for me and my kids. My husband has betrayed me with multiple women. I found a second phone with dirty messages and texts for meetups at motels. He was doing this while I was pregnant with my son. I am so hurt - he hasn't even explained himself and is just telling everyone it is over. He is angry with me? This does not make sense. He is not who I thought he was.
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
Please, Father, in Jesus Christ Name, have mercy on this ### and her children. Comfort them, Lord and help them in this hard situation. Amen!
 
Lord, our merciful and powerful God! As we entrust to you our daily activities please take away our useless anxiety. Help us to have more patience, to persevere and to learn from our experiences. Help us to do our best, and we will surrender to you what's beyond our strength. We trust and surrender to your grace and divine will. Thank you for your goodness. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
525
Prayers for me and my kids for healing protection peace strength and favor everything I try to do fails mentally I'm drained the agency trying to help me but i got to find a place I can't find no one to rent to me because of the eviction and I don't make enough as a housekeeper im trying so hard...
Replies
14
Views
245
Heavenly Father I come to you and ask that you please let my application for this apartment gets approved for me and my kids as we embark on this new journey as we start over in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom