Father God, Please be with me, you are my hope, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Please be with me, you are my hope, I need you now and forever. Lord you know what happened 5 years ago to this day, you know what tonight is. The night that changed my life forever. Lord I still love him with all my heart, and I don't know how to get it to go away. He only talks to me when he needs something, I'm tired of him taking me for granted. He gets mad when I try to avoid him but I do it because of the pain. I'm trying to run away. I don't want what people tell me to be true. Father God, Please help me with the situation between him and myself. If we are not meant to be, if he's still not in love with me, then please my Lord take all the love I have for him away. It's been 2 1/2 years, why am I still in love with him? Please make something happen, please if he's still in love with me, please have him speak up, even if I tell him it's too late. Please my Lord, I need to know why I still feel this way. I don't want my daughter growing up like I did, in this kind of situation. Please hear my cry for you in this prayer. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God please review the truth to ### please don't let me lose my family hood friendship let him know everything that's going on tell ### yes ### Did message him and yes that's his cousin and tell him why I I block ### just to keep peace please Lord don't let me lose any of my...
Replies
6
Views
257
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out all the nightmares I had tonight so far about ### controlling or trying to control and meddling against my relationships, including with my cousin ###. I pray that you will never let her do any of that and make...
Replies
7
Views
288
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will remove every dark or hinder Spirit or force that is in me and my relations and our surroundings and area and our relationships. I pray that you will give me and my relations a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and every other...
Replies
9
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom