Father God, Please be with me, you are my hope. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Please be with me, you are my hope. I have faith in you. Please my Lord hear my prayer..

Father God, May you the Lord almighty please take full control over the situation between ### and my family, full control over the situation between myself and ###'s family, and full control over the situation between ### and myself. Please my Lord direct ###'s eyes off of ###, or any other girl. Please May he delete the pictures of ### and ### off of his -banned site- page. My Lord please give him the mind to focus more on being a better parent to our precious daughter. I ask In Jesus Name that my right arm become straighter and my muscles become stronger. Please Father God, hear my cry out to you for you are the only way. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God please review the truth to ### please don't let me lose my family hood friendship let him know everything that's going on tell ### yes ### Did message him and yes that's his cousin and tell him why I I block ### just to keep peace please Lord don't let me lose any of my...
Replies
6
Views
257
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up cancel out on and lock up every nightmare/ Satanic Dreams I had between 12 midnight to 5 pm on Feb - 1 - 2026 about ### getting rude and aggressive with me and in a few weeks made me move out and put me under control by another...
Replies
7
Views
322
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out all the nightmares I had tonight so far about ### controlling or trying to control and meddling against my relationships, including with my cousin ###. I pray that you will never let her do any of that and make...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom