Father God, Please be with me, you are my faith, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Please be with me, you are my faith, you are my hope, with you I can cope. Father God, Please restore ### and my relationship. Please have ### stop taking me for granted and instead love me for the person I am, and as the mother of his child. Father God you know I would like him to fall back in love with me but for now we a good healthy friendship. May it be in your will that we be best friends again. Lord please direct ###'s eyes off of the other girls and focus them more on important things in life. May he take better care of our daughter. Please keep him away from his home town and the people down there. Lord please take full control over ###'s life and block the devil from entering. Lift ### up in your loving arms and protect ### from the evil one. Please come to ### in the most powerful way my Lord. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replace my fear with your peace and let it stay that way in Jesus name
Replies
14
Views
67
I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
157
Lord I have drifted away from you during the past months, yet here I run to you again while I’m facing uncertainty, I should’ve never taken for granted the blessings you sent my way. I request please send beneficial opportunities that I need in my direction and help me stay incredibly healthy by...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom