Father God, Let the heart of ### and ### be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Let the heart of ### and ### be encouraged and be joined together in love with other believers, so that her understanding will be rich and complete in regard to the mystery of Christ Jesus. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know.. in the Bible we hear about God giving great victories to His people over the plans of the unsaved..and Christians cite this, but not so popular but a valid question to me is this. I have had unsaved people with their "cold realities" according to their unbelief they too run down...
Replies
8
Views
335
Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter and function perfectly. Remove any blockages, calm my anxieties, and bring my entire circulatory and renal systems into complete...
Replies
11
Views
171
dear Abba Lord, i come before You, helpless and in complete submission. i will be meeting with the neighbor who is still claiming ownerhip on some portions of our lots even if we have documents proving otherwise but since our ### said not to explain to them since their ### should be the one...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom