Father God In Jesus Name I Am Seeing A ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kawaii
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kawaii

Guest
Father God in Jesus Name I am seeing a lot of prayers for marital problems and worries. I plead the Blood of Jesus over these families Lord father that You and Only You know their true hearts. I pray that you answer their cries according to Your Will Oh Father! Heal their wounds and warm their hearts. Let them come to know what they are doing that might be hurting their relationships Father God...Oh let them see the hurt and care of their loved ones. In Jesus Name Your Will be done. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father my God,
I pray for this in the name of Jesus the Christ my Lord & Savior.
Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am seeing a woman having sex with me in a dream. I need deliverance in the name of Jesus. I pray for good things to come my way and I pray for favor. I pray for protection and direction in my life. May the Lord deliver me from all evil people.
Replies
9
Views
184
Father God and Jesus name please pray the shirt I ordered online that I'm wearing to the fair please pray it fits me please pray it's not too tight please pray my stomach won't show please pray there's no back fat rules my friend ### had a misunderstanding with me please if he's not upset with...
Replies
9
Views
120
Praise the Lord Everyone, Please pray for me, I am seeing evil spirits in my dreams, I couldn't sleep whole night, I woke up many times due to bad dreams and seeing evil spirits. My name is ###, please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom