Father God I want to say thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown

Humble Prayer Partner
Father God I want to say thank you for all that you have blessed me with. I come to you in prayer and pray that you save my marriage...I beg you father God my husband and I can repair our marriage 100%...please fight the devil(s) out our way lord...Father God you know all that we are going through for as I been coming to you every day in pain and tears...I pray you bless us and repair our marriage Lord for our sake and our children's sake..I love my husband and I pray the Love between us will overcome all

we are going through. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Father, I am but a lowly person, but I ask you Father, in the name of your son, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to bring the grace of healing, love and restoration to this ###. If there is anything in their heart that would prevent your blessings, please reveal it to them and resurrect what the locusts have eaten away. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
233
I have started working its been 3 weeks, thank you for all the prayers . The only downside of the job is that is fee for service there has been a lot of cancellation but God has continue to be good to me. I want to pray for my family for my brothers, my father so God can continue to help him...
Replies
9
Views
128
I want to thank ### and host admin for the additions help regarding the housing/ eviction issue. Today is Friday ### and I’m going to wind down and relax. Praying for good sleep. It it be the Lord’s Will I’d like to pick up on the job search tomorrow. Praying in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom