Father God, I thank you that every thing that the enemy had stolen from my ###

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord Father God

I pray for miracles upon miracles upon miracles in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Lord Father God, I thank you for the incredible strength you have given my Beautiful wife ### and myselfBut Father God, enough is enough, we have gone through enough trials, tests, traumas, illness for most of our lifeFather God, I beg of you, I cry to you. I thank you, that you are directly interceding with your miracles, with your power that you are casting out and quickly taking away, fully clearing and rebuking every disease, bug, virus, infirmity, illness, sickness, cancer cells, Chrohn's, this horrible nasty rash on ###'s back and please set her free from all of the conditions, symptoms, causes from her.Father God, I thank you that everything that the enemy had stolen from my Beautiful wife ### and myself will be replaced, seven, seven, seven times better than we could ever hope for and you will fully restore my Beautiful wife ### and myself, every muscle, every bone, every joint, every tendon, every cell, every part of our human bodies will miraculously strengthen and be restored to full function

Lord Father God, I thank you that real soon we both will fully enjoy our full beautiful happy joyful serene harmonious deeply loving romantic fun-filled wise fruitful marriage for decades to come, in Jesus name, Amen

Lord, I pray my job work will get better and better all the time in all ways, I pray for promotion, I pray I will have the opportunity to be employed at either ### team or someone where I would be so happy to work as Counsellor/therapist, that ### would approach me real soon, I pray it will add rich blessings towards our marriage, Amen

Lord, I pray you will shine your richest favor and richest blessings on ###, me and our marriage and all aspects of our life, and grant us the deepest desires of our hearts, please keep all of the enemy away from us and all aspects of our lives, in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
I prayed for your request. Please dear God hear this prayer. Thank you.

May God bless you, ### and all your loved ones. Amen
 
Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
In Jesus' name may God hear and answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will and timing. God knows what is best for each of HIS children and God is never late.

Prayer Focus This Week/Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself and the writer of this prayer) with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. Bless each of us with a heart that beats to please You. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless each of us to prosper in every area of our lives. Bless us to be in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper consistently in the Word and Ways of God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps daily. Help us to always live our lives pleasing unto You. Give Your angels charge over each of us to protect and keep us safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Let no weapon ever formed against any of us prosper. Be with each of us as a mighty warrior, so our persecutors will stumble, fail, and be thoroughly disgraced. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always in Jesus’ name. God Thank You. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I thank you for walking with me through another day. Thank you for your love and provision and for helping me does your will. Forgive me for anything I may have said or done that is displeasing to you, Be with me now as I sleep and fill my heart and mind with thoughts of you. Bless...
Replies
7
Views
107
My Father I thank You for today and for all miracles I have seen on this platform. I pray that my requests to testimonies in Jesus name Amen Father I ask for total deliverance of my children destiny, my entire family and my destiny in Jesus name My Father, this year ### give us multiple marriage...
Replies
9
Views
192
Father God I thank you for answering my prayer request, I thank all prayer warriors in this group, may the almighty continue blessing us all and protecting us from sickness. Strengthen our faith in Jesus name, lead our pass ooh mighty God. We need you more than ever in our lives. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,180
Messages
16,796,911
Members
649,729
Latest member
Snoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom