Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others.

Father God,

Bless ### and myself with a heart that is at all peace with situations and circumstances. For this brings life to our body and replaces the envy that brings decay. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dad (###) as he seeks an opportunity to start or receive a business. Ask God to open the right doors for him and guide him to the right opportunities. Pray that he will have wisdom to make good decisions, favor with the right people, and provision for everything he needs. Also...
Replies
9
Views
168
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
151
LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom