Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.

Father God,

I thank you that no matter where ###, ###, and ### May travel you always keep watch over his life. I thank you Father God that you watch over ###, ###, and ### and keep him from all evil. Lord, I need you, I thank you I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, or hoped or wished. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dad (###) as he seeks an opportunity to start or receive a business. Ask God to open the right doors for him and guide him to the right opportunities. Pray that he will have wisdom to make good decisions, favor with the right people, and provision for everything he needs. Also...
Replies
9
Views
169
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear prayer partners. I have gotten a new opportunity as a caregiver. It’s a new area of work that I will be venturing in and I need to do it well to the serving of others and with God’s strength, favor and guidance. I will be traveling away from my country and I want to do this job to the best...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom