Father God, I thank you for all the prayers from ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father God,
I thank you for all the prayers from many people.

I thank you that I feel much better and at peace and joy and feel deep hope within me, I feel great and wonderful and I feel happy.

I thank you for healing my mind and my memory and the thoughts that say I am unworthy and I am a bad person, it's amazing, because really feel I have turned the corner with myself and with you, I really feel I am alongside of you and that is truly wonderful.

I pray you will always protect my relationship with you and help me always trust in you and delight in you.

Father, if I stray away into those negative thoughts, please help me to come back to you straightaway.

I pray for ### that she is well and OK and that she is praying for me.

Father, I still love ### with all my heart, I can't stop loving her Father, this love I have for her is not going away, Father, I would love to marry ###.

Father, I pray you would provide the perfect time for ### and me to meet up with one another and have a really good heart to heart talk and I pray for your will to be done, In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
221
Dear Jesus and to my everyone who prayed for me. I passed my first state exam and the exam 4 days after. thank you to everyone who prayed for me.
Replies
7
Views
297
GOD I thank you for it all. The victories and even when I fall. GOD I thank you for it all. Because I know you are mighty and will bring me through it all. GOD I thank you for loving and caring for me. Even when others put me down, laughed, and walked away. GOD you stood by me and your Love did...
Replies
6
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom