Father God.. I keep on praying but ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God.. I keep on praying but you haven't answer any of my prayer requests.. I always cry at night.. I'm too desperate to have work.. I have lots of debts to pay for.. Bless me father even though I know I don't deserve anything.. Forgive me, father.. In the Name of Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen.
I will pray for you to meet your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:17 : Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a call to listen carefully to wisdom and to take it to heart. It’s not just...
Replies
5
Views
96
Bless the LORD oh my soul and bless HIS HOLY Name, we pray for those who are in places of desperation, pray for the families in the waiting period and we also pray for those who pray for us; LORD may you bless the men and women behind this platform, intervene in their hearts and mind to continue...
Replies
8
Views
317
As I keep on praying ... in the name of Jesus Christ our lord... please pray with me.. I want God to touch ### heart and bring her closer to him ... I want God to help me mend our relationship back and stronger ... I want God to visit her and show her a sign that all will work out between us and...
Replies
5
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom