Father God I ### ### have dentist first thing

Mo semple

Servant of All
Father God I ### have dentist first thing in morning and brain scrambled please Father in Heaven can I ### have my own mouth and your peace Heavenly Father also please please stop housemate ### drinking he's on holidays and it causes distress And ### please intervene in Jesus name amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name hear and answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.  Thank You Jesus. Amen. 

♥Let's Pray: God I ask  You in Jesus' name bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever prayed,  thought, or dreamed as I seek Your face and obey Your Word and will for my life. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about.  Bless each of us with the love, desire, and strength to seek and obey You. Thank You Jesus. Amen!  

Obedience to God’s Word and Will for your life will bring abundant blessings.

♥ Blessing for Obedience Deuteronomy 28:1-14 

 
d62b31c6be38661e6fa33305ea4926ad.jpg
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I have silent requests... You know. Thank You for this site, peace, food.. for all things. ###
Replies
7
Views
267
LORD FATHER GOD, I ask in JESUS name that you bind Satan from the mind of my friend. Intervene and remove any doubts or fears that prevent her from coming to you fully. Place conviction on her heart and show her that YOU can change the hearts, minds, and thoughts of anyone in an instant, show...
Replies
13
Views
540
Father God I have a work trip without anyone to watch my child. Please bless me with a miracle to either not have to go or send me someone trustworthy to watch my daughter. Also heavenly father I thought ### was going to be my husband. He played with my heart and had no intentions to marry me...
Replies
7
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom