father god i donot see the way forward anymore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father,

I pray that You would speak to our brother. Speak directly to him and his situation. Let him hear Your voice & know that You are listening and working on his behalf. I pray that You would send people his way who will help him. You placed us in a 'body'/church so that we would have a family to help as we go through the trials of this world. Send people who will care enough to help. I pray that he will know You in a deeper way & his faith will grow in this. If there is a way where he can move to another area to find the answers he needs, to get another home, I pray that You would lead and guide him and his family. Do not let his faith die, quicken him by Your Spirit. Let Your Spirit lift him so that he will be in high spirits. Show Your unfailing love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:14 : In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire. Historical Context This miracle took place during the Israelites’ journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. After God delivered them from...
Replies
10
Views
192
Father I may not see a way. But I know you will make a way. With you anything is possible. Keeping the faith for the unseen to be seen Lord. Let your light shine through my circumstances and give me your unconditional love and peace knowing you are working on my situation. Father give ### a...
Replies
4
Views
51
Father God I don't see way for this miracle! I need but I know it's in Your hands! For You are all I have all I need all I want as want for me! For all my hope trust faith and understanding is in Your will Word and promises for my life! For greater is He that dwells in me than he who Lives in...
Replies
11
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom