Father God, I decree and declare supernatural prosperity. A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
Father God, I decree and declare supernatural prosperity. A beautiful new home for my mother who has ###. I break the progression of the disease and infuse divine healing. By His stripes she is healed. I declare divine mercy over my life and our household. Our Faith is in your Lord Jesus, be our Protector and lead us home to you. Accounted worthy to be Raptured. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare supernatural Healing under my eyes, cheekbones, period healing. I, every single part of me, my under eyes, cheekbones, every single part of me, right now, please, please Lord in Jesus Christ's name.
Replies
6
Views
579
  • Locked
Father God, I decree and declare supernatural prosperity. A beautiful new home for my mother who has ###. I break the progression of the disease and infuse divine healing. By His stripes she is healed. I declare divine mercy over my life and our household. Our Faith is in your Lord Jesus, be our...
Replies
6
Views
367
My Heavenly Father, God, I decree I need my marriage restoration immediately. I need to get marry with him, so we can in love and together forever. I decree to kill and destroy the devil and the enemies who are trying to destroy my marriage. Thanks God ###
Replies
4
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom