My Heavenly Father, God, I decree I need my marriage

mORRY

Prayer Partner
My Heavenly Father,

God, I decree I need my marriage restoration immediately. I need to get marry with him, so we can in love and together forever.

I decree to kill and destroy the devil and the enemies who are trying to destroy my marriage.

Thanks God

###
 
May God answer your prayer request in Jesus’ name according to His perfect will and timing.
Prayer Focus This Week/Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach and show me how to embrace Your Love that You have for me. Cause me to embrace Your Love in every season of my life and in every situation that I go through (positive and or negative). Don’t let me listen to the lies of Satan. But daily stop, reflect, embrace, and savor on the depths of Your love for me. Help me, make me, keep my focus on You, trust in Your love, stand on Your Word, and continue to pray. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer.

Please Read: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blogs/entry/19406-embrace-gods-love/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening Pastor, Kindly help me pray for grace upon my marriage and children. I pray for marriage restoration I pray for my children to excel in their school work I pray for God's grace upon my life I pray for the Spirit of intercession I pray for God's favour I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
355
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
252
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom