FATHER GOD I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE BROTHERS

SheilaK65

Servant of All
FATHER GOD I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THIS SITE. I PRAY FOR YOU WILL AND PURPOSE TO BE DONE IN THEIR LIVES. I ASK AND PRAY THA YOU HEAR THEIR PRAYERS ALL BLESS THEM IN CHRIST JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I first thank you for all you do, all you've done, and all your working on. I call upon the name of the Lord and I acknowledge your name for you are my helper, my protector, my provider, my father and my friend.I pray that my kids get the clothes, shoes, bookbags and all the things they...
Replies
13
Views
186
I know on one hand the Bible says not to fast to be seen, but I'm fasting and I'm asking for someone to come into agreement with me on this fast as I ask for God for restoration in specific areas of life. His word says that to humble ourselves and draw near to him, his word says he will give us...
Replies
7
Views
299
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom