Father God, I claim Exekial 36:26 for the salvation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phcare1963

Disciple of Prayer
Father God, I claim Exekial 36:26 for the salvation of my husband. I found that he has an extra-marital affair and they are living together for ### yrs now. I ask for wisdom as to how to respond to this pain that I am suffering now. Allow me to know my mission and purpose for this pain and trial that I am going thru right now.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, I claim Exekial 36:26 for the salvation of my ###. I found that he has extra-marital affair and they are living together for ### yrs now. I ask for wisdom as to how to respond to this pain that I am suffering now. Allow me to know my mission and purpose for this pain and trial that I am going thru right now.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Friend,

God is with you. He will never leave you. He will strengthen you with His Spirit and comfort you. He loves you and is in pain with you. You will prevail with Faith. God please be with this child. Strengthen her and guide her, revealing to her what your will is for her. Show her the way through this most difficult time. In the name of your son and our Saviour, Jesus Christ - in the name of Jesus of Nazareth - we ask this. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
He needs to make a decision, please pray for wisdom on ### to know what is right and what is wrong thru the help of the Holy Spirit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Father, first and foremost, I thank You that You were in Christ, reconciling the world to Yourself, not counting our trespasses against us, 2 Cor 5:19. I totally forgive my wife for everything, John 20:23, even as Jesus asked that You forgive those who crucified Him, "Father, forgive them...
Replies
13
Views
241
🙇🏻Repents,Turns to God Acts 3:19 Renewal Tit 3:3-8👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26, Experiences New Birth Jesus said is a necessity, Jn 3:3-7... 🧎🏽‍♂️Father, You will that none would perish but all come to repentance, 2 Pet 3:9. Grant her...
Replies
11
Views
192
🙇🏻Turns to God Acts 3:19, Washing and Renewal by The Holy Spirit, Tit 3:3-8 👁️👁 Opened by 💡 of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6, Repents of being own god choosing good and evil for herself apart from God's Word, Gen 3:1-15 (It's not working well for her)... New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Experiences New Birth Jesus said...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom