Father God I ask You in Jesus' name bless my###

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Father God I ask You in Jesus' name bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage with all the desires and needs of our hearts that is the will of God for out life and all those I pray for or seek prayer for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, will, grace, and mercy. Richly Bless to my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage and prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage and our souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Richly Bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage to come to know You better, love You more, and draw closer to You. Teach us the importance of having and bless us to develop a daily "One on One" quiet time alone with You (praying, seeking Your face, and meditating upon Your Word).

Father God,please give me all I need to put together and deliver a wonderful blessed brilliant power point presentation and ob interview Tuesday 15th August,if its your will, I will be offered this job,Amen

Father God give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of our souls. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around us. Let no weapon formed against us ever prosper. God let nothing get close to us that is not close to You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all our family members, relatives, friends, neighbors clients colleagues every one in our life, our church and ,all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen

Father, I pray for all our family members, melt their hearts, open their eyes, help them to see the plank of wood in their own eyes and help them to see and show deep loving appreciation for the love my Beautiful wife ### and I ### have shown up to now, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Living and True God in the name of Jesus thank you for your mercy, please look upon us who pray to you through the blood of Christ, cover us with your rings of fire and angels and seal these prayers and all the prayers that have been made for me, ### (my future husband) and for our past...
Replies
6
Views
294
Lord I thank you for watching over my family and I and blessing us with a peaceful sleep. I come to with arms wide open and I thank you for the gift of my family. Father God I pray that you would watch over us all and help to live in pure ways to glorify you today in word and action. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
367
God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me.
Replies
6
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom